Mikayla’s Voice develops and coordinates unique and innovative programs that allow children with and without disabilities to work and play together. These include:
- Diverse books for kids
- Inclusion Assemblies
- Wheels of Friendship® inclusive art program
- Kaya’s Kaleidoscope inclusive art program
- High School Mentor program
- Mikayla’s Bookshelf enrichment website (www.mikaylasbookshelf.org)
- Tri for Inclusion® youth triathlon
Our inclusive youth programming builds positive and equitable culture in schools and communities, supporting social and emotional well-being. For everyone.
In their 2020-21 Data Summary, external researchers from Lehigh University concluded that, “Preliminary statistical evidence supports: 1) an increase in liking for school and 2) an increase in the likelihood of having a friend following Mikayla’s Voice intervention across grades K-12.” Their full report is attached below.
“Everyone can be someone that can make a huge difference in the world one day.”
4th grade student